Project widgets is a new section on the project page under the name of the project. It will give users the option to see multiple widgets with project specific information.
The three widgets currently included are: Stage Gates, Milestones, and Project Details.
- (1) Users can open and close the widget section by clicking on the carrot to the left of the project name
- (2) Users have the option to set the widgets to play on a slow loop, pause the loop, or click the arrows to select a widget to display.
A visualization of the Stage Gates status and completion percent. Same visualization that is available in the Cross Project View.
A visualization of the Milestone completion and lateness (controlled by due date and status): Same visualization that is available in the Cross Project View.
Detail fields on the project that are controlled through a field set.
Users can change which widget is displayed by clicking the label and scrolling through the available widgets.
- Project Details will always be available as a widget option.
- Stage Gates will only display if the project is linked to stage gates through the Stage Gate Process field.
- Milestones will only display if the project is linked to milestones through the Milestone Process field.